I can't open my downloaded files. How do I open them?
You may have received an error message that looks like this:
This error message isn’t uncommon when opening a ZIP file on a Windows computer. In order to get access to the files within this zipped folder, we'll need to extract all of the files from the folder.
We've provided some steps to help you with this:
- First, you’ll want to click the “Downloads” option from the sidebar on the left-hand side until you see all of your downloaded files listed.
- Once you see them, you’ll need to locate the file. It should look like a folder with a zipper on it.
- Click on the file so that it highlights or lights up.
- Then right-click the file and choose “Extract All.”
- You should see a new version of this download appear, but this time the folder won’t have a zipper on it.
And boom! You’re all done!
If you need further help with this, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🙂